IJSRP Paper Submission Instructions:
IJSRP is Peer-reviewed journal, all submitted paper/s must be originally written. If there are more than one author in paper, all the authors must be in mutual understanding before submitting paper to IJSRP. Your paper must be properly formatted and adhere IJSRP standard of paper formatting.
- Paper Format: Paper must be IJSRP format.
- Font Size: Times New Roman (10)
- Number of Pages: There is no such restriction with number of paper. You can have upto 30 pages in your paper. If there are more than 30 pages it will consider as monograph.
- Number of Authors: You can have maximum of 7 authors in paper. If there are more than 7 authors in paper, kindly mention while submitting the paper.
- Images: All the images added in paper should be very clear and proper caption should be given.
- Tables: All the result tables should have numbering and proper caption should be given.
- Reference Style:
- IEEE citation style: IEEE citation style includes in-text citations, numbered in square brackets, which refer to the full citation listed in the reference list at the end of the paper. The reference list is organized numerically. More details
- MLA format: MLA (Modern Language Association) style is most commonly used to write papers and cite sources within the liberal arts and humanities.
*Peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journals - Articles are written by experts and are reviewed by several other experts in the field before the article is published in the journal in order to insure the article's quality.