IJSRP is a peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journal, and the following are the guidelines that all editorial and review board members should follow. IJSRP editorial and review board have more than 500+ members from more than 30 countries.
Guidelines for editorial and review board:
- Reviewers must critically evaluate the allocated paper within the IJSRP's time range. If a reviewer is unsure whether or not they will be able to finish the review process in the time allotted, please let us know within 24-48 hours of receiving the manuscript.
- To ensure a high-quality review, reviewers must use the single-blind peer review method. IJSRP has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. Every reviewer make sure that paper must be originally written. For each paper we must provide originality report to author. (Our Plagiarism Detector Partner: https://plagiarism-detector.com)
- All review feedback must be authored and submitted using the IJSRP Review template.
- Reviewers must highlight the parts of submitted manuscripts that require amendments from authors. The expert reviewer suggestions will be value added.
- If reviewers find any paper suitable for publishing even then critical remarks should be given in order to improve the quality of manuscripts.
- The paper will be reviewed by the same reviewer once the suggested changes are done in reviewed paper. Reviewers must maintain the formatting and style of original manuscripts as strictly adhered by templates of IJSRP.
- Editorial board of IJSRP has every right to override any suggested changes by reviewers and their decision should not be ruled out by reviewer.