International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications

IJSRP, Volume 9, Issue 9, September 2019 Edition [ISSN 2250-3153]


Genetic Basis and Risk Factors Associated with Breast Cancer
      J.Ali, A.Hussain, S.Maqsood, U.Imtiaz, R.Laeeq, M.Zulfiqar, S.Ray, S.Zafar, SN.Sajid, I.Hussain
Abstract: Most common cancer among the women is breast cancer, it contributes about 30% all the cancer patients. Amazingly it very rare in men, it effects only 1% of all cancers in men. About 10% of breast cancers are genetically inherited, due to inherited germ-line mutations in high penetrance moderate penetrance and low penetrance breast cancer susceptibility genes. The remaining 90% of breast cancers are due to acquired somatic genetic and epigenetic alterations. There are many genes that are responsible for the breast cancer. For analyzing whether common variants linked to differential allelic expression, a list of genes are established on the basis of their involvement in cancer related pathways and mechanisms.

Reference this Research Paper (copy & paste below code):

J.Ali, A.Hussain, S.Maqsood, U.Imtiaz, R.Laeeq, M.Zulfiqar, S.Ray, S.Zafar, SN.Sajid, I.Hussain (2019); Genetic Basis and Risk Factors Associated with Breast Cancer; International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) 9(9) (ISSN: 2250-3153), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29322/IJSRP.9.09.2019.p9359
©️ Copyright 2011-2022 IJSRP - All rights reserved. Use of this web site signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions.