International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications

Home
About Us
Editorial Board

Online Publication

Review Process
Publication Ethics

Call For Papers

Call for Research Paper

Authors

Online Submission
Paper Submission Guidelines
Online Publication Charge
Print Publication Charge
How to publish research paper
Publication Certificate
Research Catalogue
Resources
FAQs

Reviewer

Join Reviewer Panel
Reviewer Guidelines

IJSRP Publications

E-Journal
Print Journal

Downloads

IJSRP Paper Format
Instructions

Contact Us

Feedback Form
Contact Us
Site Map

IJSRP, Volume 7, Issue 7, July 2017 Edition [ISSN 2250-3153]



      Herawanto, ErnieTisnawatiSule, Maman Kusman,Nury Effendi

Abstract: This study aims to examine the influence of Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure on the profitability of Indonesian Banking. The method used is explanatory. The population of this research is banking companies listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in 2008-2015. The purposive sampling method is used in the selection of samples to obtain a sample of 28 banking companies with total observations of 224 observational data for 4 years. Based on the hypothesis testing, the result shows that simultaneously Independent Audit Committee, Independent Commissioner and Foreign Ownership affect on profitability (ROA) of the banking industry with the influence 30.25% while the rest of 69.75% influenced by other variable not included in this model. Based on partial hypothesis testing show that partially Independent Audit Committee does not affect on Profitability (ROA) while Independent Commissioner and Foreign Ownership have partial influence to Profitability (ROA) of banking industry.

[Reference this Paper]   [BACK]

Ooops! It appears you don't have a PDF plugin for this barrPostingser. you can click here to download the PDF file.

Reference this Research Paper (copy & paste below code):

Herawanto, ErnieTisnawatiSule, Maman Kusman,Nury Effendi (2017); THE INFLUENCE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE ON PROFITABILITY; Int J Sci Res Publ 7(7) (ISSN: 2250-3153). http://www.ijsrp.org/research-paper-0717.php?rp=P676556

IJSRP PUBLICATIONS

Home

About Us
Editorial Board
Call for Paper

Call for Research Paper
Paper Status
IJSRP Paper Format
Join Us

Download e-journal
Join Forum
Invite Friends
Subscribe
Get Social with Us!



Copyright © 2011-2021, IJSRP Inc., All rights reserved.