IJSRP Reviewer Guidelines:
IJSRP is Peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journals* and below are the guidelines should follow by all editorial and review board. IJSRP editorial and review board have more than 250+ members from more than 30 countries.
Guidelines for editorial and review board:
1. Reviewers must critically review the assigned paper in specified time frame of IJSRP. If reviewer is not sure to complete the review process in specified time, kindly inform within 24 hours of assignment of paper.
2. Reviewers must follow the Single-blind peer review process to ensure the quality review. IJSRP adhere Zero percent plagiarism policy. Every reviewer make sure that paper must be originally written. For each paper we must provide originality report to author. (Our Plagiarism Detector Partner: https://plagiarism-detector.com)
3. All the review feedbacks must be provided in written form through IJSRP Review template.
4. Reviewers must highlight the parts of submitted manuscripts that require amendments from authors. The expert reviewer suggestions will be value added.
5. If reviewers find any paper suitable for publishing even then critical remarks should be given in order to improve the quality of manuscripts.
6. The paper will be reviewed by the same reviewer once the suggested changes are done in reviewed paper.
7. Reviewers must maintain the formatting and style of original manuscripts as strictly adhered by templates of IJSRP.
8. Editorial board of IJSRP has every right to override any suggested changes by reviewers and their decision should not be ruled out by reviewer.
*Peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journals - Articles are written by experts and are reviewed by several other experts in the field before the article is published in the journal in order to insure the article's quality.