IJSRP Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is IJSRP ISSN number?
IJSRP publish research paper under ISSN 2250-3153.
- How many authors I can have in research paper?
IJSRP does not restrict in the number of authors in research paper. All authors who have worked in research paper can be included in paper.
- How many maximum numbers of pages can be in research paper?
There can be up to 45 pages in research paper including tables, figures and Appendix.
- If author sends multiple files, will you format paper and combine all files?
As clearly mentioned on online submission page, it is author responsibility to format and send paper in correct IEEE/IJSRP format. Our publication team will not format paper for authors. Publication team will support minor type settings and DOI assignment. For this, authors should provide paper in editable format preferably in word document.
- Is IJSRP Indexed Journal?
IJSRP is indexed Journal and we index our published papers in Google Scholar, BASE and OARD. You can find full indexing partners at below link: http://www.ijsrp.org/indexing-partners.php
- How many days it will take to index paper after publication?
Usually it takes 2-3 weeks of time to index paper after publication. It depends on the indexing partner and we submit papers in 2-3 weeks of time.
- What is IJSRP Impact Factor?
You can find IJSRP Impact Factor details at below link: http://www.ijsrp.org/impact-factor.php
- Do IJSRP provide hard copy of journal?
IJSRP publishes monthly edition in form of online version and online print version. Online Print edition is in book format including all published papers in that month. Author can take print out of print edition and IJSRP will not send hard copy of journal.
- Do IJSRP provide publication certificate?
IJSRP provide publication certificate after publication of paper. You can request for .PDF publication certificate from below link: http://www.ijsrp.org/e-certificate.php
- What is the process of correction?
After publication, we allow correction in paper for next 2-3 days. In this time frame if author encounters any formatting error, author can send us email and we correct it.
- What is IJSRP refund policy?
We do not charge any fee on submission of paper. We change only after complete review process. At that time if author agree then only pays the processing fee (Includes Administrative charges, Repository storage changes, Server Changes, DOI assignment charges, miscellaneous charges). Once paper is processed, we cannot issue refund.
- What is the publication ethics IJSRP follow?
We follow COPE guidelines mentioned at: Commission on Publication Ethics (COPE).