International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications

Home
About Us
Editorial Board

Online Publication

Log In
New User?
       Register Now!
Forgot Password?
       Email Password!


Call For Papers

Call for Research Paper

Authors

Online Submission
Paper Submission Guidelines
Online Publication Charge
Print Publication Charge
How to publish research paper
Publication Certificate
Research Catalogue
Resources
FAQs

Reviewer

Join Reviewer Panel
Reviewer Guidelines

IJSRP Publications

E-Journal
Print Journal

Downloads

IJSRP Paper Format
Instructions

Contact Us

Feedback Form
Contact Us
Site Map

IJSRP, Volume 8, Issue 8, August 2018 Edition [ISSN 2250-3153]



      Suryani Evroza Komaria, Nurlina Tarmizi, Sa’adah Yuliana

Abstract: This study examines the Influence of DPK, ROA and NPF to Total Financing at Sharia Rural Bank (BPRS) In Indonesia. The independent variables in this research are DPK, ROA, and NPF while Variable in this research is Total of Sharia Financing. The data is the monthly data issued by the Financial Services Authority in the statistics of Islamic Banking Period 2011 - 2016. This research uses multiple linear regression model. The results of this study indicate that during the observation period the research data is normally distributed. This research uses multiple linear regression model. DPK positive, DPK previous year was negative, ROA of previous year was positive and NPF was negative to Total Financing at SRB in Indonesia. The value of the variable to the total loan amounted to 99.28 percent by the amount of Adjusted R2, while the remaining 0.72 percent by other factors not included in the research model.

[Reference this Paper]   [BACK]

Ooops! It appears you don't have a PDF plugin for this barrPostingser. you can click here to download the PDF file.

Reference this Research Paper (copy & paste below code):

Suryani Evroza Komaria, Nurlina Tarmizi, Sa’adah Yuliana (2018); Analysis the Influence of Third-Party Funds, Return On Assets, And Non Performing Financing toward Total Financing Of Sharia Rural Bank in Indonesia; International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) 8(8) (ISSN: 2250-3153), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29322/IJSRP.8.8.2018.p8057

IJSRP PUBLICATIONS

Home

About Us
Editorial Board
Call for Paper

Call for Research Paper
Paper Status
IJSRP Paper Format
Join Us

Download e-journal
Join Forum
Invite Friends
Subscribe
Get Social with Us!



Copyright © 2011-2016, IJSRP Inc., All rights reserved.