International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications

Home
About Us
Editorial Board

Online Publication

Review Process
Publication Ethics

Call For Papers

Call for Research Paper

Authors

Online Submission
Paper Submission Guidelines
Online Publication Charge
Print Publication Charge
How to publish research paper
Publication Certificate
Research Catalogue
Resources
FAQs

Reviewer

Join Reviewer Panel
Reviewer Guidelines

IJSRP Publications

E-Journal
Print Journal

Downloads

IJSRP Paper Format
Instructions

Contact Us

Feedback Form
Contact Us
Site Map

IJSRP, Volume 10, Issue 1, January 2020 Edition [ISSN 2250-3153]



      Dr.Satish Agarwal, Dr.Amit Sehgal

Abstract: Proximal humerus fractures are one of the common fractures occurring in the skeleton. They account for approximately 4-5% of all the fractures.1,2 85% are minimally displaced or undisplaced and can be treated with immobilization3,4,5 alone. The remaining 15% of these are displaced and provide a therapeutic challenge6.This study was conducted to analyze displaced fractures of proximal humerus that was treated with close reduction and pinning and to document their clinical and functional outcomes as well as complications .

[Reference this Paper]   [BACK]

Ooops! It appears you don't have a PDF plugin for this barrPostingser. you can click here to download the PDF file.

Reference this Research Paper (copy & paste below code):

Dr.Satish Agarwal, Dr.Amit Sehgal (2020); To Evaluate the Functional Outcome of Close Reduction and Percutaneous Fixation of Fracture Proximal Humerus By K Wires; International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP) 10(01) (ISSN: 2250-3153), DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29322/IJSRP.10.01.2020.p9731

IJSRP PUBLICATIONS

Home

About Us
Editorial Board
Call for Paper

Call for Research Paper
Paper Status
IJSRP Paper Format
Join Us

Download e-journal
Join Forum
Invite Friends
Subscribe
Get Social with Us!



Copyright © 2011-2020, IJSRP Inc., All rights reserved.